Discover clear, specific, proven techniques to live a happy, rich, and fulfilling life!
“If you ever get the feeling that you could be living your life in a greater and grander way, do yourself, your community, and the planet a favor and buy this book. As Joan suggests, your magnificent future awaits!”
— Jack Canfield, Coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get From
Where You Are to Where You Want To Be™
Order today and receive 2 very special bonus gifts.
Are you excited about the results you are getting in your life right now?
Do you have big, bold, and beautiful goals that are progressively being realized? There’s absolutely no reason why you can’t live the life of your dreams. Whether you’re 18 or 88, let author Joan Posivy and youth from around the world convince you you can, and show you how.
- You’ll be…shown step-by-step how to tap into your big dreaming, high-achieving true self.
- You’ll be…inspired and motivated by success stories of youth from around the world (including a break-dancer from Australia, a mountain filmmaker from New York, a Scottish jam enthusiast, a big-hearted restaurateur, and the many others featured in this radical, revolutionary new book).
- You’ll be…forever empowered by the deep understanding you gain about how to create an extraordinary life.
“This is a remarkable book, full of captivating stories and inspiring examples of young people achieving amazing things by having the courage to follow their dreams. As a former professional youth leader, I have long since come to realize that, no matter what direction our lives take, we all need the right tools and the right mindset to help us achieve success. Joan’s book is packed with everything you will need to live the life of your dreams. Follow it carefully. I only wish I had such a wonderful guide when I was starting out.”
— Sean Gallagher, Investor on Irish Dragons’ Den (Shark Tank) TV Series,
Entrepreneur, Business Writer, Speaker & former Presidential Candidate
For less than the cost of a lunch, you’ll have this knowledge for a lifetime.
- Decide. What is it that you really want? Knowing the answer is essential to your success. Explore the 4 Primary Questions to reveal your unique answers.
- Believe. Learn how to develop a rock solid belief in yourself and your abilities.
- Begin. Be inspired to take action like you never thought possible!
Listen to What Bob Proctor has to Say About Joan’s Book:
“This is no ordinary book. You’ll likely be drawn to read it cover to cover the first time around. And, though you can’t help but be inspired by the youth and their stories, make sure you take full advantage of the wealth of information, ideas and understanding within these pages by going back to each chapter to study and incorporate these winning strategies into your own life. If you do so, you will be richly rewarded.”
— Bob Proctor,
Featured teacher in The Secret, International best-selling author of You Were Born Rich
Exclusive Bonus Gifts from the Author
Joan has recorded, gathered and compiled these special resources as a way to fast-track the way success works for you:
Bonus Gift #1: Visualize to Realize (mp3)
Joan created this relaxation and visualization recording especially for The Way Success Works™ readers to accelerate your goal achievement.
Bonus Gift #2: Your Invisible Power by Genevieve Behrend, (PDF).
First published in 1921 from one of the earliest authorities on the Law of Attraction, this powerful book offers amazing insights as to why we attract what we do into our lives and how to effortlessly align our thinking to attract exactly what we want out of life.
More Praise for The Way Success Works™
“The Way Success Works is one of the best success books I’ve read in my many years interviewing authors on Read My Lips Radio.”
– Bonnie D. Graham akaRadioRed – Producer/ host of Read My Lips Radio
“If every youth on the planet could get a hold of this book and follow its advice, the future of our world would be in very good hands.”
– Marci Shimoff, New York Times Bestselling Author of Happy For No Reason
“You’ve got to read this book. It’s not enough to dream big and envision your successful future. You have to step out, act on and apply what you’ve learned. So stop dreaming and start acting. Buy the book. Read it. Put its ideas to work. And you’ll be on the way to creating all of the success you want and deserve.”
– Bud Bilanich, Your Career Mentor
“It’s ground-breaking and I want to share it with everyone.”
– Charlie Lobosco, cohost of Corporate Talk with Charlie & Eva
“In clear, accessible language, Joan Posivy provides a number of helpful concepts to expand the boundaries of how we can create success easily, effortlessly, and without struggle.”
– Dr. Lee Pulos, PhD, ABPP